- Complete disease control for hard surface and aerial disinfection.
- Powerful disinfectant independently proven effective against all virus families affecting man and animals.
- Non-tainting and no environmental residue issues associated with use.
- Potent antibacterial activity, passing AOAC detergent sanitizer test at 1:200 dilution.
- An excellent and safe water sanitizer, may be used as an aerial spray, unique product suitable for use on all types of farms and in hatcheries, safe and suitable for use with all types of animals and bird, UK MAFF approved at exceptionally high dilutions, Foot & Mouth Disease 1:300 and General Orders 1:120, Swine Vesicular Disease 1:200, Fowl Pest 1:280, Suitable for manual or machine application.
- For effective control of viruses, bacteria and fungi.
- Cleans and disinfects simultaneously.
- Ideal for stable blocks, horse boxes, tack and equipment cleaning and disinfecting.
- Exceptionally low toxicity.
- Powdered or tablet form for convenient storage, transportation and dilution when required.
- Readily soluble in tepid water, producing a pink solution.
Directions for use:
Cleansing and disinfecting equipment: Dilution 1:200 (0.5%). Application rate 300-400 mL/m2. Rinse product contacting surfaces with potable water after use. When prolonged contact with metal surfaces is expected rinse with potable water. Rinse application equipment after use.
Cleansing porous surfaces: Dilution 1:100 (1.0%) Application rate 300-400 mL/m2.
For large quantity orders please contact us and we will organize the best price possible.
Shipping pricing is outlined below. For each 5kg Standard Rate is $6 and Express is $12. Courier pricing is also available for local or metro delivery and may be cheaper than the Standard Rate.
5kg - $6 | 10kg - $12 | 15kg - $18 | 20kg - $24
5kg - $12 | 10kg - $24
Please note prices are calculated on gross weight
We are taking all the precautions necessary to ensure the safety of our team and customers. We have been experiencing congestion in our courier network for COVID impacted areas.
It is the customers responsibility to ensure the product they are ordering is not restricted in their Country.
Our supplement products are approved Australia Wide however there are some limitations of shipping active seeds to some States in Australia (e.g. Tasmania). Please check with your local government if these restrictions apply before purchase.
New Zealand - All products are permitted except CalciPlus™, Hemp Oil, Apple Cider Vinegar, and Apple Cider Vinegar with Oregano
If you have any troubles with your delivery please contact us and we will work with you to address any issues.