PREMIUM Pigeon Grain Race Mix with FlyRite
PREMIUM Pigeon Whole Grain Race Mix with FlyRite is a complete Premium whole grain food for Racing Pigeons designed, with added FlyRite, to achieve the following objectives that you will not achieve from a whole grain only diet.
- The first step for the high performance Racing Pigeon Flyer is proper digestion and utilisation of the main food ingredients in its whole grain diet. Key additives such as exogenous enzymes present in PREMIUM Pigeon Whole Grain Race Mix with FlyRite assists the pigeon to digest these major grain food components and neutralise the anti-nutritional carbohydrates such as non-starch polysaccharides (NSP). Basic food components such as sugars, starch and fats are then made freely available to the metabolic pathways to release free energy for the pigeon. Converting food components into usable free energy for Racing is important for the optimum performance of the Racing Pigeon.
- PREMIUM Pigeon Whole Grain Race Mix with FlyRite contains a range of nutrients deficient in many of the grains and critical to the maintenance of the Racing Pigeon Flyer condition, feather growth and maintenance, good health and well being.
- Maintaining the health of the racing pigeon is paramount to Racing Pigeon performance. PREMIUM Pigeon Whole Grain Race Mix with FlyRite provides some natural feed components, such as herbs and yeast functional fibres which have anti-microbial and binding actions to reduce pathogen numbers and thereby help to reduce the disease challenge to birds.
- These natural feed components also assist the birds to develop their own natural immunity against disease challenges.
- To enhance the bird's natural gut micro-flora by providing the necessary substrates/nutrients for these favourable micro-flora to flourish.
Racing pigeons that are fed properly will perform at their optimum.
Whole grain mixes on their own are deficient in a range of essential nutrients important to the health and well being of Racing Pigeons, These nutrients include amino acids, calcium, selenium, vitamins, and trace minerals to name a few of the most critical nutrients. Racing Pigeons cannot function on whole Grain Mixes alone so we need to supplement their diet from other dietary sources to correct the nutrient deficiencies in seed. FlyRite add to the whole grain mix provides those additional nutrients to plug those deficiencies in whole grains to meet the Racing Pigeon's daily nutrient requirements.
PREMIUM Pigeon Grain Race Mix with FlyRite functional objectives are achieved through its seed mix composition and its 50+ key nutritional components added, including:
- Key Essential Amino Acids
- Natural Nutritional Herbs and their Extracts
- Natural Yellow and Red Carotenoid Pigments
- Vitamin, Trace and Macro Minerals (Calcium and Electrolytes) and Organic Selenium
- Highly Digestible Protein Meal
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
PREMIUM Pigeon Grain Race Mix with FlyRite should be fed freely, 'as is' to your Racing Pigeons. If basketing pigeons on the Friday night or Saturday morning prior to the race, feed PREMIUM Pigeon Grain Race Mix with FlyRite from the Tuesday night feed onward until basketing of the pigeons. Expected grain mix consumption is around 30 g per bird per day. Clean water should made available to the Racing Pigeons at all times.